Dear Colleagues and Students,
In order to avoid any injuries and accidents due to the extreme weather conditions, we kindly encourage:
- Wear warm clothes, a hat and gloves;
- Rub your cheeks with your palms from time to time in order to avoid frostbites;
- Be careful when walking on sidewalks as they are very slippery and silt is not effective due to extreme weather conditions;
- Before crossing the roadway, make sure that the approaching car has fully stopped and yield.
- Always yield pedestrians;
- Keep the speed limit within 20 km/h on campus;
- Do not brake while turning, it causes drifting;
- Keep distance between vehicles;
- Follow the driving rules;
- If possible avoid driving during the snowstorm.